Tuesday, June 18, 2013

OOPS! I went to the wrong library...

This is the place!
The Irving Public Library East Branch!

Here's where I'll set up the stage.


Some funny book people dancing. Cool.



WOAH! That's a big garbage truck that drove up behind my car! The brakes made that cool TSSSSSHHH! sound when he stopped. I'm not sure when the L fell down.



They cleared the room for the puppet guy.


Stage up. Audience in place. Time for fun!



  OTHER PICS FROM THE DAY  





And there you are! Hope you had as much fun as I did!
Everybody say "PUPPETS!!!!!"



That was yesterday...and now TODAY:

Cool stage painting, and there's my stuff. We're at:

THE ENNIS PUBLIC LIBRARY!!!
for Two Big Shows!

How about a big hand for the library?


Old-fashioned map in the performance room. Where's Waldo? Just kidding.


  MORE PICS FROM THE LIBRARY  









Here's everybody from the  10:30  Show!





Here's everybody from the  2:30  Show!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment